Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Want to avoid calling? Try one of these support options

Hi Everyone

MYOB does have a wealth of support options available to customers  - these all can be used prior to contacting MYOB phone support directly. This post outlines how to access those options:

The MYOB Community Forum -that's right! This Community Forum has a wealth of knowledge relating to the MYOB programs. If you do have a query don't hesitate to post, I'm sure the MYOB Community would be happy to assist. New to the Forum? Check out New User? First post guide to get started on your Forum journey with us.

MYOB Help Articles - These are great if you want to learn more about the actions in the software and how to complete various tasks. Use the following links to get started:

MYOB Business - Great in-product help via the question mark button (top right)
AccountRight

MYOB My Account - This has a great range of tools and information related to your account such as managing your bills and payment profile, managing your 2FA, managing your subscription and account details. You also have the option to contact support by submitting a request (similar to an email). Check it out here

MYOB Status Page
 - Need to know if a service is down or impacted? Service disruptions and scheduled maintenance are posted on our Status Page. You can also subscribe to that site to receive alerts via email and other channels without needing to check.

MYOB Academy - Want to learn more about the software and get the most out of it check out MYOB Academy for our full range of courses. The most important thing is that the majority of courses are FREE!

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post