Forum Discussion

RNI
Experienced User
6 months ago

Old Transactions from 2021 in Bank Feeds today15/02/2024

Hey MYOB Team,

Please get your software right. Now the files are working but Old Transactions from 2021 are appearing in Bank Feeds today15/02/2024. 

Guys SERIOUSLY - GET THIS RIGHT ASAP.

Back up issue - I regularly take the backup and it still says Your last backup was done 1319 days ago which is 3.7 years. Whenever I call MYOB, no single person was able to fix this issue till date.

MYOB IT Team, please look after MYOB owners.

Regards

RNI

4 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi RNI,

Thank you so much for your detailed post and my apologies for the late response. I hope this message finds you well. In December 2022, we encountered an issue involving duplicate bank feed transactions spanning from 1/12/2021 to 12/12/2021. If you come across any duplicate bank feeds within that timeframe, kindly address them by right-clicking on the transactions and selecting 'Hide.'

Furthermore, if duplicate AccountRight transactions were inadvertently generated due to these duplicated bank feeds, we recommend taking the necessary steps to delete or reverse those duplicate transactions. Your cooperation in resolving this matter is highly appreciated.

Please do let me know how you go on this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl

Blackmissus
      Partner

I appreciate that we can hide the transactions, but why and how has this happened?

As i am completing bank reconciliations, i am going back to the bank feed and old transactions are suddenly appearing. When will there be a fix on this? Furthermore, yesterday MYOB crashed for me multiple times throughout the day. 

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Blackmissus,

My apologies for the late response. It's possible that clearing the cache files may resolve any discrepancies in the file. This action prompts AccountRight to recreate cached information upon the next opening, which can help address unusual behavior. Therefore, I recommend clearing your AccountRight cache to resolve the file discrepancies.

Please do let me know how you go on this.
        Regards,
        Earl

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi RNI,

I'd like to inquire if you're still experiencing the issue. If so, could you share whether Clearing the AccountRight Cache resolved the problem for you? Please inform us if the issue persists, and we'll be happy to investigate further.

Regards,
    Earl