Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Created super payments with incorrect Account

Hi all, I have created several Super Payments in MYOB Business using the wrong Account. The transaction is process and payment is made, however I can't match the bank transaction as it has come out of a differnt MYOB account. There doesn't seem to be a way to alter the Super Payment details recorded after the transaction is Completed.

Anyone know how I can fix this up so that I can assign the bank transaction?

Thanks

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MindsetSynergy 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

If these super payments should be on the main account and you've had processed it with electronic clearing account. You can record electronic payment transaction in Banking >> Prepare electronic payments. This will move the amounts from the electronic to your main bank account. You don't need to upload the bank file to your bank as payment has been made.

The other workaround to this is to record general journal or transfer money to transfer the amount from wrong account to the correct account. It would be best to speak to your accountant with this.

Please feel free to post again I'm happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess