Forum Discussion

JCSR
User
2 years ago

Superannuation

I'm new at this.  I've set up our only employee in the payroll system and in Paysuper, but when I go to do a pay run, his superannuation isn't automatically generating.  Have I missed something or does it generate once the pay run is recorded?

• Hi JCSR 

When you go to Payroll>>Pay items>>Superannuation and select the Superannuation Guarantee pay item - what is the Calculation Basis set to be? Is there any Exclusion or Limit? Under the Exemptions (listed further down the page) is Base Hourly listed (it shouldn't be)?

If those are set appropriately if you go to Payroll>>Employees>>Select the employee>>Payroll details>> Pay history-- Show Pay history for that particular month do you have another listed for Superannuation Guarantee listed?

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi JCSR 

When you go to Payroll>>Pay items>>Superannuation and select the Superannuation Guarantee pay item - what is the Calculation Basis set to be? Is there any Exclusion or Limit? Under the Exemptions (listed further down the page) is Base Hourly listed (it shouldn't be)?

If those are set appropriately if you go to Payroll>>Employees>>Select the employee>>Payroll details>> Pay history-- Show Pay history for that particular month do you have another listed for Superannuation Guarantee listed?

JCSR
      User

Thank you for your prompt response.  Base hourly was listed.  I removed it and now I can see the super calculation in the pay run.

Thank you so much