Forum Discussion

Cuisinecorp
Cover User
11 months ago

Sending Invoices by email to Specific Customers by the End of Day.

We have a big customer list and some of our customers need invoices emailed at the end of the day but if we send to all then there are many who don't want the invoices emailed to them.

Is there any way we can use a custom field in the Advanced filter of Print/Email Invoices; so that we can select all those customers who were flagged for daily invoices.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Cuisinecorp

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! I really appreciate your patience and understanding about this issue, and I do apologize for the delayed response. The option to utilize a custom field in the Advanced filter for Print/Email Invoices would certainly improve organization and usability. While I cannot directly implement this feature, I suggest sharing your request on our Product Ideas page or submitting a feature request to convey your interest in this enhancement. Your input could influence future updates or lead to alternative solutions to address your requirements within the current system.

Feel free to post again if you have further queries and one of us will be happy to assist you.
    Regards,
    Earl