Forum Discussion

Greg17
User
11 months ago

So hard to cancel subscription

As with a lot of posts on this forum, it is so hard to cancel subscriptions.

I sold my business in March 2022, then got an automatic payment taken out of my credit card to pay for all of the 2022/23 financial year even though I didn't own the business and didn't use myob.

My credit card account has now been cancelled and myob are still trying to charge me for the 2023/24 financial year, even though I haven't used myob for nearly two years now.

Myob have threatened me with debt collectors.

I have rang 1300 646 975 so many times but never get through after waiting for so long on each occassion.

I know this is myob's deliberate ploy to keep me on subscription, but all of the phone call times have been kept on my phone and my messages (like this one) have been saved to prove that I cannot contact myob to cancel my subscription.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Greg17

Thanks for your post. I would like to extend to you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I understand your frustration, and this is not an experience we want to provide our customers with. We strive hard to provide a seamless experience for our clients. We regret that you are having difficulties cancelling your subscription and we apologize for the long wait for this to be resolved. We truly value and appreciate your patience and understanding. 

To help you with resolving your issue, I have sent you a private message for me to investigate and help you with this. Also, please be assured that we will pass along your feedback to the relevant team. Thank you for your understanding on this matter. 

If you do require further assistance, feel free to reply to this post. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth