Forum Discussion

pine
Experienced Cover User
11 months ago

How to pay staff directly from bank account

I have been trying to se t up payments directly to staff from payroll. But it wants to go through the clearing account. I have never used clearing as I only use the bank directly. Can anyone assist . I have tried to contact MYOB but they are never available 

9 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, pine 

Thanks for your post.

We're sorry to hear that you weren't able to contact our other support channel. Regarding your concern, when paying employees, you can choose electronic payment as the payment method. Also, the clearing account is only for MYOB journal purposes. If you wish to pay employees directly from your bank, you can make electronic payments by using a bank file. To do this, kindly check The Help Article: Making electronic payments with a bank file for further information.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We are delighted to assist you.

Best regards,

Doreen

pine
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Doreen, 

I tried that but bank file comes up with error.  doesn't work and all details are correct 

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, pine 

Thanks for your response.

Kindly attach a screenshot of the bank file error message so we can further check it on our end. Make sure to remove sensitive information before posting on the Forum.

Best regards,

Doreen

pine
      Experienced Cover User

And here is the picture of the bank file which comes. up. Even though everything is correct