Forum Discussion

Baygirl
Partner
2 years ago

No of employees on STP finalisation not matching Payroll Activity Summary

I have my reports from MYOB with 36 employees on Payroll Activity Summary, Payroll Register Summary and total wages, tax and superannuation match. When finalising STP 2 the totals all match for Gross Wages, Tax and superannuation but there are 6 extra employees with $0 pays showing up. The STP report has the correct amounts for everything but indicating 42 employees instead of 36. I have added termination dates. They did not receive any wages for 22/23. Why are they showing up?

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Baygirl 

Thank you for reaching out to us and I'll be more than happy to assist you with this. May I have the screenshot of the issue and send it via Private Message.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai

Baygirl
      Partner

It's hard to tell from the screenshot of the YTD Verification Report. I would have to send a copy of the Payroll Activity Summary showing the totals and number of employees - blocking out the names - will that be okay.

Isaiah_C
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Baygirl 

Thank you for letting me know. I've granted you an access to Private Message. You can now send the screenshot needed.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Baygirl 

Thank you for the screenshots. Let me go ahead and further check on this.

Kind regards,

Sai

Baygirl
      Partner

How did you go? I had to add an extra pay for 2022-2023 yesterday - timesheet  not sent in until yesterday. I noticed that now I have 43 employees on the finalisation and the extra one showing up did not get paid in 2022-2023. His start date was 27 June 2023 but first pay was in July. All 7 extra were not paid in 2022-2023.

Baygirl
      Partner

Do not worry. ICB has helped resolve the problem.