Forum Discussion

Gasso
Contributing User
6 months ago

timesheets

Hi 

I was after some help on recording and tracking staff hours.  We dont use Timesheets, but we use Jobs.

We want to track which staff work on what jobs, and then track the hours worked for each staff for each Job , as per job numbers we created in MYOB.

Also we give staff memebrs access to Time Billing, can see also see any Payroll information ?

How does Time Billing work. Will this be useful for the above question ?

thank you.

G

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Gasso

I appreciate your patience and your post in our forum. My apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

I see that your business has unique workflow requirements. Unfortunately, our jobs feature doesn't currently support recording time spent on specific line items. Its main function is to group transactions and monitor income and expenses within these groups. The only way to track staff hours within the application is through timesheets.

As for your query about time billing, it's a specific type of invoice designed for services that need to track time spent on a client and display the corresponding charge. I suggest checking out our article 'The Time Billing Workflow' for a more in-depth understanding of how time billing operates.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need more help with this.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve