Forum Discussion

26 days ago
Solved

Timesheets

I am an employee not an employer. My work uses MYOB for time keeping, recently I have an issue, I create and submit a timesheet, then it disappears , I can't see it anymore. So I'm not sure if its been recorded. I use to be able to see each time sheet I entered, until the end of the payrun then they would show up in timesheet records. I have uninstalled the app several times, this hasn't fixed the issue. TIA

• Hi leapyleeee,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

If a submitted timesheet has already been approved, it will automatically disappear on the team app and not be available to view or make changes. You can also check with other employees to see if they are experiencing the same scenario as yours. If so, you may uninstall the app on your phone again. Also, have the administrator or owner of the business double check the email on the employee card to make sure it’s the same; remove you from the location in the MYOB Team Admin portal; invite and then install the app; reenter and resubmit the timesheet even after a few hours to see if it would still show up in the team app even if the timesheet is already approved.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

1 Reply

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi leapyleeee,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

If a submitted timesheet has already been approved, it will automatically disappear on the team app and not be available to view or make changes. You can also check with other employees to see if they are experiencing the same scenario as yours. If so, you may uninstall the app on your phone again. Also, have the administrator or owner of the business double check the email on the employee card to make sure it’s the same; remove you from the location in the MYOB Team Admin portal; invite and then install the app; reenter and resubmit the timesheet even after a few hours to see if it would still show up in the team app even if the timesheet is already approved.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen