Forum Discussion

tashifh
Contributing Cover User
6 days ago
Solved

Editing Timesheet

Hi there,

We have just started using MYOB teams.  I have set up with an iPad so staff can log in and out rather then their phones.

Is there anyway to stop staff being able to edit their timesheet via their MYOB team app on their phones before I approve it?  Or at least see what they have changed?

Thank you :)

• Hi tashifh,

I've noticed some businesses prefer things to be handled differently. Currently, with MYOB Team, you can edit timesheets before they're approved, and this feature can't be disabled. You can check out the article 'Using the MYOB Team Mobile App' for more details. I understand how your business might find it beneficial to have the option to disable this or track changes. To explore this further, I suggest posting your suggestion on the Ideas Exchange board for future updates.

Feel free to start a new thread if you have any other questions or need further assistance.

Thanks,
    Genreve

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi tashifh,

I've noticed some businesses prefer things to be handled differently. Currently, with MYOB Team, you can edit timesheets before they're approved, and this feature can't be disabled. You can check out the article 'Using the MYOB Team Mobile App' for more details. I understand how your business might find it beneficial to have the option to disable this or track changes. To explore this further, I suggest posting your suggestion on the Ideas Exchange board for future updates.

Feel free to start a new thread if you have any other questions or need further assistance.

Thanks,
    Genreve