Forum Discussion

BCC2
User
6 months ago

MYOB just invoices v1.2 reinstall for a customer

Hi,

we have a customer who has been using MYOB Justinvoices, and their program stopped working and needs to be reinstalled, they are missing there original cd with the serial number but have all the details that they registed with,

how can we go about getting the program reinstalled, without there original serial number?

Thanks in advanced

BCC team

2 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi BCC2

Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend to you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of useful information.

My apologies for the late response. We’re sorry to know that your customer had difficulties with MYOB Just Invoices. We appreciate your patience with this. To be able to reinstall the program, we need to prepare the serial number. This helpful article on installing and registering Just Invoices will give you more information about this.

Meanwhile, to assist you further, I will be sending a private message to you requesting the necessary details. To access this, please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears.

We’re looking forward to your response. 

Kind regards,

Shella

Shella_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi BCC2

I hope this message finds you well today. We have recently sent you a private message requesting the necessary information to assist you further, but we have not received any response. If you still need assistance with this, please don’t hesitate to reply, as we’re always delighted to assist you further.

Kind regards,

Shella