Forum Discussion

Over-Boots
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

Emailing customer invoices

We have a number of customers requiring the emailing of their sales invoices.

The option "Print and Email Invoice" has been selected on the cutomer card.

When accessing the Email Log for the selected dates no email appear.

If manually emailing the invoice out of MYOB they do appear in the log.

So are these invoices being automatically emailed or not?

• Hi Over-Boots 

Is "Send emails using AccountRight" ticked under Setup>>Preferences>>Emailing? If yes, the emails will appear under the Sent Emails tab in the AccountRight.

If not, the emails will be sent via Outlook and should appear in your Outlook sent box only. Let me know if you have further questions on this. 

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Over-Boots 

Is "Send emails using AccountRight" ticked under Setup>>Preferences>>Emailing? If yes, the emails will appear under the Sent Emails tab in the AccountRight.

If not, the emails will be sent via Outlook and should appear in your Outlook sent box only. Let me know if you have further questions on this. 

Over-Boots
      Experienced Cover User

Thanks Korrmal, still have the problem.

The email log has entries for the CUstomer RSEA however I manually entered these when I discovered the problem.

Invoices procseed after 13 Septemner do not appear.

Please refer attacged screen captures.

BTW emails ssent from MYOB in the cloud have never appeared in the Outlook Sent box.

Komal_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Over-Boots 

If the delivery status in those invoices is "To be printed and emailed", and they are not getting emailed automatically when recorded, please check if you've ticked the preference "Automatically Email Sales when they are recorded" under Setup>>Preferences>>Sales because if it's unticked, you will have to manually email them after they are recorded.