Forum Discussion

cass1906
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

Emailing Customer Receipts

Can you please advise if and how we can email receipts to customers?

• Hi cass1906 

At this time, while we do acknowledge there is certainly a need and demand to email receipts from our software it is currently not something that we have any further information on in relation to when that feature will be coming.

When updates are available on this topic they will be posted on Banking: Emailing Receipt option.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi cass1906 

At this time, while we do acknowledge there is certainly a need and demand to email receipts from our software it is currently not something that we have any further information on in relation to when that feature will be coming.

When updates are available on this topic they will be posted on Banking: Emailing Receipt option.

CJST
      Experienced Cover User

To not have the ability to email receipts to Customers is severly slowing down our productivity.

If we can email Customer Invoices and Statements, why not receipts? Customers expect a receipt.

I was very disappoointed to see after the latest update todaym this function was still missing.

I have to print each invoice as PDF, go into the card file for each customer indiviually and copy the email address to an email and then attach the PDF receipt.

So time consuming.

Please Please Please give us this much needed functionality.

Celia_B
        MYOB Moderator

Hi CJST 

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you have that experience. The emailing of receipts from AccountRight is something that is actively being considered by our product teams and something that we are looking into for the near future of the product. 

At this stage, we don't have any additional information that we can provide to that enhancement, we don't have an exact timeframe for when the feature will be included in the software, however, it is something that we would like to see and actively looking into the future. 

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist you further.

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best Regards, 

Cel