2 years ago

BPay Option

Can we uncouple the bpay option?

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi TSGW

Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a useful tool.

In this matter, if you want to deactivate the online payment option for BPay you would go to Setup menu>>choose Preferences>>click Emailing tab>>click Edit payment options, if there's a prompt you may sign in to the Merchant portal. The Online payment settings page will appear, click Online invoice payments tab then you may deselect Allow online invoice payments>>click Save.

Let me know how this goes and if we can provide any further assistance here on the forum.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

AmandaCL
    MYOB Moderator

Hey TSGW

We’ve taken your feedback onboard. We are working to improve online invoice payments and provide greater control when it comes to selecting your preferred payment options. 

*Edited 30/07 with new information below in bold

The ability to turn off BPAY is coming in a couple of weeks, please keep an eye out for emails & in product messaging to inform you of this change.

Cheers, Amanda. 

AmandaCL
    MYOB Moderator

Hey TSGW

These changes are now live across AccountRight and MYOB Business! More information can be found on this page! If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out.