Forum Discussion

KevinR
Trusted Cover User
4 years ago
Solved

Company income tax return from within account right

I am not an accountant. I want to do my company income tax return by myself.    Before deciding to do it by myself had a long chat with the ATO.  I am using account right cloud version.  It seems ...
    MattN
    4 years ago

Hi KevinR,

Apologies for the delay (I've been on Annual Leave for the week).

You are correct that I can't provide recommendations, however I can provide you with a Link to the ATO Software Developers site for SBR that lists companies that produce software capable of lodging Company Tax Returns via SBR.

You can find that link here 

It's important to note that this list is Maintained by the ATO and other Governement Departments responsible for SBR.  The majority of products on this list as products designed for Tax Agents to prepare returns (as mentioned previously).  This list might also contain items/products that are no longer available etc.

You are welcome to go through the list and check out each of the products - however, remember that the majority of these products are designed for Tax Agents to prepare not just company, but also Individual, Trust, Partnership, Company and Super Fund returns - amongst many other functions.