User
5 months ago

Dictionary not working

We have recently done an update and since then our dictionary is not working

3 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi katie9,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of helpful information.

My apologies for the late response. I understand that you're experiencing issues with the dictionary not working after a recent update. We appreciate your patience and for reaching out. This issue might be due to a variety of factors, such as software bugs, compatibility issues with the new update, or configuration settings. We need to check this further if you're still unable to get into your dictionary. In the meantime, you could try some general troubleshooting steps like restarting your system, reinstalling the update, or checking your system's settings to ensure everything is configured correctly.

Do let me know if the issue still persists after general troubleshooting.

Kind regards,
    Shella

Shella_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi katie9,

I hope this message finds you well today. I just wanted to follow up on whether you're still having difficulties with your MYOB dictionary. If yes, please don’t hesitate to reply, as we’re always delighted to assist you further.

Kind regards,

Shella

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi katie9,

I hope this message finds you well today. We have recently asked for updates to assist you further, but we have not received any response. We will be closing this thread now. Please feel free to start a new post if you have any other queries. We're always delighted to assist you further.

Kind regards,

Shella