Forum Discussion

9 months ago

Font Size in Myob Account Right

Hi Guys

I'm new to the Community but have been using Myob for 20+ years and my eyes aren't what they used to be. Is it possible to increase the font size in Myob, especially when entering data. I don't want to change the size in my computer as its only in Myob where I have an issue. Appreciate any advise.

2 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, Johnlgcc

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

At the moment, changing the font size in AccountRight cannot be changed. Since you don't want to change the font size on your computer, we highly recommend taking a moment to post on the AccountRight Ideas Exchange Board for consideration.

Please be assured that should you need further support, we are here to assist you promptly. Feel free to start a new post, and we'll be ready to address your concerns.

Best regards,

Doreen

Doreen_P
      MYOB Moderator

Hi, Johnlgcc

We hope this message finds you well. We have been awaiting additional updates from your end regarding the assistance request. As we haven't received any recent updates, we will be closing the case now. Please be assured that should you need further support, we are here to assist you promptly. Feel free to start a new post, and we'll be ready to address your concerns.

Best regards,

Doreen