Forum Discussion

busymyob
Contributing User
18 days ago

How many online files

Hello

I have a AccountRight Premier Live Subscription.  How many MYOB files can be used online per serial number?  How do I get specific answers regarding my subscription as phone service is terrible and huge wait times.

5 Replies

busymyob
    Contributing User

I work outside the span of support hours.  Can someone from MYOB send me a private message so I can get the additional files online ASAP?  Going through the whole sales team seems unnecessary when just wanting a quote to add more files online, not new products.

Isaiah_C
      MYOB Moderator

Hi busymyob,

I'm aware of your need for a prompt solution. Since you're working outside our support hours, the best way to get this resolved promptly is by submitting a support case via MyAccount at your convenience. You can also reach out to our live chat agent through our virtual assistant MOCA.

Regards,

Sai

busymyob
    Contributing User

Thank you.  Can I please arrange to get a quote for adding an additional files online, all under the same serial number:-

Quote to add another 1 file online

Quote to add another 3 files online

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi busymyob,

I see you'd like to add additional online files to your AccountRight. We recommend contacting our Sales team through this help page for assistance Contact the Sales Team.

If you have more questions, please start a new post, and we'll be happy to help.

Regards,
      Earl

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi busymyob,

I know how frustrating it can be to wait on the phone, and I'm sorry to hear that you've had this experience. Regarding your AccountRight Premier Live Subscription, you can use two company files online. This allows you to manage up to two businesses simultaneously under the same subscription. If you need more files online, additional subscription would be required.

Regards,

Sai