Forum Discussion

Umag
Experienced User
8 months ago
Solved

Online File User Access - bookkeeper/Accountant

I am going on holidays and trying to see if the external bookkeeping team would have enough access level to do the following tasks with their access level

At present they have Online File User Access - Bookkeeper/Accountant

Could they do

Payroll, (including file STP)

enter Purchases and Sales invoices

Create Payment batches

thank you in advance for the advise

• Hi Umag

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. We are glad that you found this forum a useful tool. We apologize that you are having issues giving access to your bookkeeper. We thank you for your patience and cooperation as we work to address your concerns. 

In this matter, if they already have an Accountant/Bookkeeper role, they can do Payroll, Purchases, and Sales invoices and Create Payment in batches. Our Article Add an accountant advisor has more information and instructions on how to do this within AccountRight. 

Please tell us how you go and feel free to post again when you need more assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Umag

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. We are glad that you found this forum a useful tool. We apologize that you are having issues giving access to your bookkeeper. We thank you for your patience and cooperation as we work to address your concerns. 

In this matter, if they already have an Accountant/Bookkeeper role, they can do Payroll, Purchases, and Sales invoices and Create Payment in batches. Our Article Add an accountant advisor has more information and instructions on how to do this within AccountRight. 

Please tell us how you go and feel free to post again when you need more assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth