Forum Discussion

5 months ago

Issues with Activating a New MYOB license

Hi

I have a new MYOB subscription and Serial Number.

Initially when I tried to Activate the company file on line, it came up with an error like Ünsuccessful..... some issue with the cookies

Then I went and reset the web browser (Chrome) and came back to reactivate the company file.

Now it says that the maximum number of activations have been already achieved. have to deactivate some file to proceed

When I go the to company file on my computer, I am unable to activate or go online with the company file

Appreciate your help

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi northward

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your concern in our forum.

I regret to hear about the challenges you've been facing in activating your file, and I extend my apologies for the delayed response. Based on your post and the information linked to your email address, it appears that an online file was activated for your AccountRight subscription on the 26th. This should mean that you are now able to access your file.

Please do let us know if you need further assistance. We're here to support you.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve