Forum Discussion

10 months ago

Location feature not found

Hi there,

I am experimenting and trying to find where to add Locations in my new MYOB file. This is very important for my business so I need to ensure that this is supported.

I tried to check with command centres as stated in several support articles but Location is not found, as well as in the list.

I am using AccountRight Plus 2023.9.0 Build 2023.9.1.7

Thank you.

2 Replies

• Hi Ava_9200 

Locations are only available in Premier subscriptions, so you would need to upgrade from Plus to Premier to use multiple inventory locations.

Regards

Gavin

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Ava_9200

Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend to you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. Thank you for bringing your inquiry to us. We regret that you encountered difficulties looking for the locations on your new company file and we appreciate your understanding during this time. 

In response to your concern, Gavin is accurate in noting that Locations are exclusively available in our AccountRight Premier subscription. If you're interested in upgrading to our Premier product, please inform us so we can assist you further.

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth