Forum Discussion

2 months ago

MYOB AccountRight Premier before buying questions

Hi all,

I am writing from a small company in the Pacific. I want all our finance team members to use MYOB AccountRight Premier but I am not sure how it works. When buying the product will it work outside New Zealand and Australia? Will one monthly plan work on multiple users example (10 employees)? Is MYOB AccountRight Premier accessed through the web or is it a desktop application? 

Please if anyone can help guide me here because I can't see much info regarding this matter or I may have missed them. So any help is appreciated.

Thanks

2 Replies

• Hi Doreen_P ,

Highly appreciate your help. I am very interested in using this product so I would highly appreciate it if you could guide me on how to purchase the AccountRight Premier. I'd also like to ask if there is a yearly plan instead of monthly. 

Thank you.

Best regards

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi tbensap18,

Warmest welcome to the MYOB Community Forum!

Thanks for considering MYOB for your future subscription. When using AccountRight, you can access it outside or inside New Zealand and Australia. Since you will be subscribing to AccountRight Premier, it allows you to add multiple users and employees. With AccountRight Premier, if you have an online subscription, you can access it using a web browser or the software. You can check out the link here for more information on our products.

Best regards,

Doreen