Forum Discussion

JeremyH
Contributing User
5 days ago

MYOB while using a VPN

Hi,

I have recently just setup a VPN on my computer and when I try to log into the desktop version of MYOB, MYOB says I have no internet connection. 

How can I use the VPN and MYOB together?

If I have to exclude MYOB from the VPN, what are the IP Addresses or Domains I need to add to my VPN exclusion list?

1 Reply

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi there JeremyH,

I get that you're having issues connecting to MYOB when you're using a VPN. About your concern, once you're connected to your VPN, you should be able to use MYOB AccountRight without any issues. If you meet problems like "no internet connection," try these steps: 

• Restart your VPN client: Sometimes a simple restart can resolve connectivity issues.
    • Reset your network settings. This can help clear any network-related problems.
    • Change the VPN server location: Switching to a different server can sometimes improve connectivity.
    • Check for updates: Ensure both your VPN client and MYOB software are up-to-date.
    • Contact your VPN provider's support team. They can offer specific assistance for any persistent issues.

These steps should help you get back online smoothly. You can also check out this link for more information to help with this. 

Best regards,

Doreen