Forum Discussion

12 days ago

No support on product

I have contacted support for the past 3 days and this matter is urgent.

I cannot get any support and we are paying $141 per month for what exactly????

9 Replies

MikeG1
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Katrina2020 
    If you are able to explain what you need help with, there is a good chance that the community or moderators may be able to help provide a solution for you.
    Alternatively, our best support channels are either lodging a case in My Account or using Live Chat via our virtual assistant MOCA (you will be escalated to a support agent if MOCA cannot answer your questions)

• HI Mike

I have called so many times on a urgent matter that now i have not been able to apply for the loan due to myob incompetence.  I called as the bank rec report was reflecting only two banks instead of three although it is reconciled.  I also have one transaction which is allocated showing on its own in my transaction which you can do nothing with.  I also called as i have a issue with a salary sacrificing for a novated is showing in my super payable are as we are using myob super. 

I have spoken to over 5 people regarding the bank issue and not one person could help me or advise positive feedback.  I am still waiting.  This is not good enough.

My last day to apply for the loan is today and i have not herd back and we have 3 accountright subs and 14 business lite subs but over this past week myob has let us down.

I would like this rectified as soon as possible.

Regards

Katrina

Katrina2020
      User

Further more your billing department have over billed us by thousands of dollars and i cannot get anyone to help on this matter they just suspend our account and take the funds instead of reconcile the invoices accordingly.  

If something is not done we will move our files elsewhere.

MikeG1
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Katrina2020 I will send you a private message, if you can please reply to my private message with the case numbers for your previous support interactions I will look to escalate this for you

MikeG1
      MYOB Moderator

Hi KatrinaVREA - the email notification you receive is from a 'do not reply' email address.
      The messaging system is within the community forum, once you click on the mail icon I indicated above, you will be able to read and reply to my message

KatrinaVREA
    Experienced User

Hi Mike

I still have not heard from any of your support.  I need theses issues fixed.

Bank problem & reporting error

Super sal sacrifice

Billing problem

Please have someone call me.