Forum Discussion

Meshal63
Contributing User
4 years ago

Purchase orders via app

Hello, I am wanting to be able to raise a purchase order while on the road via an app.  Is there any chance that this will be possible via the invoice and quote app at some stage.  It would be so beneficial to be able to do this.  Who do I need to contact re getting this available as this would be helpful to so many other users of MYOB.  Thank you.

• Hi Meshal63

Awesome I'm glad that's worked. Is he signing in with the email address and password that you're using or have you created a different login for him ? If so, please get him to try username: Administrator, password: leave it blank. 

Please do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Meshal63

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! If you're running AccountRight Live, there is now an option to access AccountRight in the web browser. This allows you to work on your file using any device with an Internet browser or smart phone, our help article Access an AccountRight company file in a web browser has further information on this.

Please do let me know if you have any further questions. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Meshal63
      Contributing User

Hi Melisa Thank is fantastic. I have managed to get in no problem at all, but my husband who is tryin to do this on his ipad keeps being asked what User Id he wants to use, when he fills in this information he gets an error message.  Do you have any ideas?

Cheers

MIchele

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi Meshal63

Awesome I'm glad that's worked. Is he signing in with the email address and password that you're using or have you created a different login for him ? If so, please get him to try username: Administrator, password: leave it blank. 

Please do let me know how you go.