Forum Discussion

MtCRM
User
10 months ago

Script Errors on Login attempt

Morning Community,  Hope someone can help resolve.

Getting three different script errors when attempting to login.

Continuing to run scripts results in a blank screen.

Uninstalled and re-installed MYOB.

Rebooted many times... I've got no more tricks please help

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    LKJAMES17
    Contributing User

Hi,

We are also having this same problem since last week. 2 of our employees can't login they just keep getting the script error.

I have tried all of MYOB's suggested fixed as per other posts i've seen on here (deleting browser history, deleting accountright cache, uninstalling and reinstalling program) and I  just had our IT company try to fix this issue for the past 2 hours today and they have told me to go back to MYOB now as they have tried all they can without any success.

Wierdly, when I set a new login up on a different email address our employee was able to login fine so it just seems to be our particular current logins that are not working.

I hope there is some sort of resolution to this soon, from what I have been reading on the forum this has been going on for weeks.

Isaiah_C
      MYOB Moderator

Hi All,

Thank you for the posts and for letting us know your concerns. Thank you for providing me the information and for doing some troubleshooting steps. I do apologize if you're having an issue with your AccountRight, and I'll be more than happy to assist you with this. I'll be sending you a private message to get some details and to assist you further.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi All,

Thank you for your patience. I'll be closing this thread now. If you have any concerns, please feel free to post in our Community Forum.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai

MtCRM
      User

I don't understand why this thread is being closed - I still have an issue getting in and no resolutions have been accepted. Frankly the only way I can get into MYOB is to change my password each time, which is neither practical or acceptable. After over an hour on MYOB chat this week the solution given to me was wait until the development team can fix it!

I noted LKJAMES17 solution but as emails are set up as a standard across a large company group structure I do not have that alternative.