Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Using MYOB Software with Intel Evo - Compatibility and Recommendations

Hey everyone,

I'm currently exploring options for accounting software and considering using MYOB (Mind Your Own Business) for my financial management needs. I recently purchased an Intel Evo laptop and wanted to inquire about the compatibility and experiences of using MYOB software on Intel Evo systems.

As an accounting professional, I understand the importance of efficient and reliable software for managing finances and bookkeeping. MYOB has garnered a reputation for its robust features and user-friendly interface, making it an attractive choice for small businesses and individuals.

However, since I have an Intel Evo [https://www.lenovo.com/gb/en/faqs/intel/intel-evo-platform/] laptop, I wanted to reach out to the community and see if anyone has experience using MYOB software on a similar system. Are there any compatibility issues or specific considerations I should be aware of?

If you have utilized MYOB software on an Intel Evo laptop, I would greatly appreciate your insights and recommendations. How has your experience been so far? Has the software performed optimally, taking advantage of the Intel Evo platform's capabilities?

Additionally, if you have alternative accounting software suggestions that have worked well on an Intel Evo laptop, please feel free to share your recommendations. I'm open to exploring different options that align with the power and performance of the Intel Evo architecture.

Thank you in advance for your valuable input and expertise!

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Hannah_V
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, tammygombez Welcome to Community Forum! Thank you for your post.

Regarding what product to use that is compatible with your laptop, you have two choices: First is the MYOB AccountRight, which is a Software wherein you have to install on your computer. You have the option here to go online so that you can open your data file wherever you are. Next is the MYOB Business, this product is purely online, there is no Software to download, all you have to do is to go to the website app.myob.com to access your file. Most starters use this product. If you want, there is a free trial for these products for you to weigh your choices.

You can also visit this link: Business Management Plans

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information

Regards,

Hannah