Forum Discussion

KNSL
User
3 days ago

AccountRight Premier V19 Serial Key Problem

We are using AccountRight Premier V19 for our company. I just installed MYOB AccountRight Premier v19 on a new PC in our company. Whenever I enter serial key after installation it says there is a problem with internet connection or server even though I am connected to the internet. What is the issue here and how can I resolve this issue?

Please help.

4 Replies

• Hi KNSL 

The answer to your initial question - simply don't try to enter the serial number during the installation process. This is not required and is a hangover from the old days when MYOB provided support for this version. This was the process of registering - and no longer required - simply close that screen - it will not affect your installation.

The serial number is embedded in the company file. 

The only thing to be aware of is the version of premier you download and install. MYOB has more than 10 different versions in the v19 range, eg v19.0, v19.5, v19.10, v19.16 etc. Ensure you use the same version as previously to avoid confirmation issues.

Regards

Gavin

Jemar_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi KNSL,

You may find the version details of your Accountright by going to Help > About MYOB. The error might be because your operating system isn’t compatible with V19. You may check this link to check the minimum system requirements per version of Accountright. If you are still encountering the same issue, ask MOCA, our virtual assistant as it might need further troubleshooting.. Click the chat bubble at the bottom of this help page and ask a question. If MOCA can't help, you'll be guided to our other support options, including live chat.

Cheers,

Jem

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi KNSL

It sounds like you're getting an error after installing AccountRight V19. This might be because your operating system isn’t compatible with V19. I'd recommend installing the latest version of the AccountRight desktop edition instead—it handles all AccountRight files smoothly.

If you still get the error after that, try our virtual assistant, MOCA, at myob.com/support or myaccount.myob.com. MOCA is there to help, and if it can't, you’ll be transferred to our live chat team for further troubleshooting.

Thanks,
    Genreve

KNSL
      User

Is it for AccountRight Premier as well? I mean our company was using AccountRight Premier v19 before but the latest edition doesn't mention Premier just AccountRight