Forum Discussion

8 months ago
Solved

How do I move from Accountright to Accountright Premier?

Can someone please advise how to upgrade from the statndard accountright to the premier version?

Thanks in advance!

• Hi LizMani,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a great source of information.

If you're going to upgrade your AccountRight Standard to AccountRight Premier, this can be done within the company file. Go to the Help menu >> Change product. This will allow you to change the product level to a higher product, like Premier. Please refer to this Help article, Changing your AccountRight product, that has detailed information to assist with this.

Please let me know if you require further assistance with this. I'd be more than happy to help.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi LizMani,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a great source of information.

If you're going to upgrade your AccountRight Standard to AccountRight Premier, this can be done within the company file. Go to the Help menu >> Change product. This will allow you to change the product level to a higher product, like Premier. Please refer to this Help article, Changing your AccountRight product, that has detailed information to assist with this.

Please let me know if you require further assistance with this. I'd be more than happy to help.

Cheers,

Princess