Forum Discussion

BRex
Experienced Cover User
20 days ago

Sales Report by Postcode

We are selling our business, and the buyers want a Sale Report by postcode.

I have tried every report in MYOB AccountRight but can not find the report they have requested.

Is it possible to do this simple kind of Report in MYOB?  Happy to export to Excel.

Would appreciate some advice.

Thanks and regards

Brenda

5 Replies

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi BRex,

Thank you for reaching out with your query regarding a sales report by postcode. While we don't currently have a specific sales report by postcode available in MYOB AccountRight, we do offer other sales reports that may be helpful.

One such report is the GIS (Geographic Information System) customers report, which contains the postcode information for each customer. While this report may not provide the exact format you're looking for, it does contain postcode data that could be useful for your purposes. If the GIS report doesn't meet your needs, I encourage you to post your request on our Ideas board. Our developers regularly review suggestions for future enhancements, and your feedback could help shape the development of new features in MYOB.

Feel free to reach out anytime you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

BRex
      Experienced Cover User

Thanks, Princess. I appreciate you replying.

That report would have been perfect, but not all the customer postcodes were listed.  The customers missing are from Service M8; sadly, syncing the software doesn't show their postcodes.

Thanks again.

Kind regards

Brenda

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi BRex,

You're welcome! It's sad to hear that the report didn't capture all the customer postcodes from Service M8. If there's anything else you need help with or if you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. I'm here to help in any way I can.

Cheers,

Princess