Forum Discussion

Carl_ProSpend
Experienced Partner
12 months ago
Solved

“Miscellaneous View“ - AP Bills coming across as non editable

We recently enquired about compatibility between ProSpend and MYOB business , and we got it confirmed from MYOB that ProSpend is compatible with MYOB business, by using MYOB ARL APIs, now when the client is pushing an AP Bill across to MYOB Business , it is going through but MYOB is flagging these invoices as noneditable and flashing a message wherein it is asking the client to use desktop version of MYOB to edit this invoice, apparently this is happening because we ae sending invoices across MYOB in “Miscellaneous View“ and MYOB business is unable to edit invoices in this layout , moreover they cannot even apply payment to these invoices neither can they use the desktop version because according to client theirs is a fully cloud version.

Can MYOB confirm if there is workaround to this?

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
      Carl_ProSpend
      Experienced Partner

Thanks Mike_James  - Let me come back to you once I have tested this, one further quick question, why service bills? 

If it's too much to answer feel free not to, I can ask MYOB once they come back via the support ticket that I have logged. 

Mike_James
        Ultimate Partner

Hi Carl_ProSpend , I suspect the miscellaneous layout is not (or not fully) supported in MYOB Business UX. It's a rarity these days.