Forum Discussion

2 years ago

API access and Partner program

WE have a system that creates invoices in MYOB and use the API to do it. 

I have no idea if we are already in the partner program - do you need to be to use the api? 

What happens if we don't do anything by the deadline - will we still be able to use the API?

Thanks

Diane 

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Mike_James
    Ultimate Partner

Hi JobFlow , log in at my.myob.com.au, select your company (top right, above sign out), then select the developer tab, which will display details of registered apps. If there is no developer tab, then possibly it's been registered under another email address.

JobFlow

Hi Mike

I have logged in and can see listed "Application: JobFlow" with the API key/secret etc.

So does that mean it is registered and we need to do the checks/agreements etc?  The devs are pretty tied up at the moment so what happens if we don't get around to it by the date - will our api stop working?  Will we still be able to add new customers ?

Cheers 

Mike_James
        Ultimate Partner

Hi JobFlow , if the app is registered, then the email address you log in to my.myob with must be registered in the developer program, presumably the Open Acess (free) option. Can you explain the deadline you mentioned?