Forum Discussion

3 years ago
Solved

Authoriziation Invalid Request

Hello, I am trying to perform an authorization call and everything I do returns an invalid request. I am pretty use client_id and secret are correct as I have received the code from the redirect_ur...
    3 years ago

Hi kramnedski 

If this is the 1st time you have done this then I suspect there is something you are not doing - that is obvious by the invalid.

When I fist cut my teeth on the MYOB API - which I think you are doing - working through Postman seemed so complicated - it still does to me - and THE ONLY way I was able to understand it was to follow the video that is attached to postman to explain every step.

Follow the video step by step - then make detailed notes - line by line - and it works.

The screen shot is just not enough information about what you are and arenot doing as I found so often I received an invalid call - and after closing and starting again it worked.

I haven't touched Postman for over a year as I developed my own code from the ground up and do not use MYOBs SDK or Postman.

But Postman enables you to work out the procedure.

Follow the video - for me to help further I would have to refresh my understanding - and I just do not need to do that thanks.

The Doc