Forum Discussion

Borrett012
Contributing User
10 days ago

Duplicating invoices and sales numbers

I have been reading the community forum and finally worked out how to enter it !!!!! I have cleared my cache as advised.  This is a problematic issue that keeps cropping up. We are sending out invoices to 3  different customers with the same number.  Not good for business. Also we have lost the triple 0's that used to be in front. Any help would so much be appreciated.  My experience on the call center has not been beneficial to me in the past........ and I dont have 3 hours to wait on hold.

Thanks all

3 Replies

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Borrett012,

I get that you're having trouble with duplicate invoice numbers and missing leading zeros, and I'm sorry to hear about the long wait time you've experienced. If clearing the cache didn't do the trick, you could try manually entering the sequence number and entering 000 at the beginning when creating a new invoice. This might reset the invoice number sequence. If you're still stuck, feel free to reach out or connect with our virtual assistant, MOCA, for help on our website. And don't worry, if MOCA can't sort it out, you'll be automatically put through to our live chat team.

Cheers,

Princess

Borrett012
      Contributing User

thank you, I did as you said and restarted with the 000 sequence, it appears to have worked. thanks again

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Borrett012,

You're welcome! I'm glad to hear that the solution worked for you! If you encounter any problems or need further assistance, don't hesitate to start a new post again. 

Cheers,

Princess