Forum Discussion

timjacobson
Experienced User
2 years ago

MYOB "advanced" crashed after update last night

Our first update didnt work so they delayed untill last night. Now we have 8 people that can not do their jobs as MYOB advanced is down which also means so is our website and WMS.

Did anyone else have the same issues this time?

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    James_Brading
    MYOB Product Manager

Hi Tim,

I apologise, from your user information I cannot see specific company you are associated with, but looking into our records I can see that we did have a critical logged where a site was not accesible post upgrade.

In this particular case the upgrade had failed and we were in the process of rolling the site back to it's pre-upgrade state to make it accesible and available to continue operations, however, the roll back progressing after the upgrade window should have been completed. 

With upgrades we operate in a window from 10:00pm NZT through to 6:00am NZT when the sites may not be available, and we try and ensure that even when there needs to be a roll back due to an issue with the upgrade, we still have the sites available by that time, however, there are instances where the roll back takes longer than anticipated.

We do apologise for the inconvenince as we do try and be strict on those times to minimnise the impact to customers.

timjacobson
      Experienced User

2nd failure in a row now James.

Bank feeds have stopped since yesterdays debacle also. Can you fix this please?