Forum Discussion

LisaD1
Experienced User
3 years ago
Solved

$1,500 Small Business Rebate Scheme

Hi. We have claimed for and received a Covid-19 grant from Service NSW as a relief payment for fees and charges we have paid since 1/4/21. Can anyone help me to correctly enter this payment into MYOB? We claimed it against the cost of registration of one of the fleet trucks. Thanks. Lisa

• Hi LisaD1 

Thanks for your post. From an AccountRight perspective you would record a Receive Money transaction for the funds received. However, you will need to speak to your accountant about the allocation account and tax code to ensure that it is reported correctly.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi LisaD1 

Thanks for your post. From an AccountRight perspective you would record a Receive Money transaction for the funds received. However, you will need to speak to your accountant about the allocation account and tax code to ensure that it is reported correctly.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.