Forum Discussion

Oled76
Cover User
6 months ago

Bank Feed Authority Form ERROR

Hi Team,

I'm trying to link a new Amex card to my bank feed for a few days now, but I keep getting the following message:

"There has been an error retrieving your authority form. Please try again or contact MYOB if the problem persists."

All attempts to get around this, send me in endless circles..

There has to be an easier way..

3 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Oled76

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum. 

I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties trying to link a new Amex card to the bank feeds. Generally, if you are an online admin to the file, there should be no errors trying to add a new card to the bank feeds. To investigate what is causing your issue, I will send you a private message to collect more information. 

In the meantime, feel free to post again in the forum if you require any other assistance. 

Thanks,
    Genreve

Genreve_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Oled76

I sent you a private message on Monday, but I haven't received any responses. 

If you still require help with your Bank Feed authority form, feel free to respond to my private message. We're happy to help.

Thanks,
      Genreve

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Oled76

I hope you are well today. We will be closing this case since we haven't received any updates regarding your concern since November 20. 

Feel free to create a new thread if you require any other assistance. 

Thanks,
        Genreve