Forum Discussion

Josh2
Contributing User
5 years ago
Solved

Bank Feed Rules

Hi,
I am new to MYOB and especially bankfeeds, I was wodnering if anyone has any suggested Bank RUles that I should add, i have a feww such as Rent, Telstra hwoever unsure how detailed i should make them

Thankyou in advance

Josh

• Hi Josh2 

Setting up bank feed rules would allow you to automate the recording/matching of the same type of transactions instead of doing them manually. How much information to be included in the transactions created using the rules would ultimately depending on your business and reporting needs.

To get started, I'd suggest going through this online Help article on Bank Feed rules, it'll provide more information of what can be achieved using rules, and how to set them up. 

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    CloverQ
    Former Staff

Hi Josh2 

Setting up bank feed rules would allow you to automate the recording/matching of the same type of transactions instead of doing them manually. How much information to be included in the transactions created using the rules would ultimately depending on your business and reporting needs.

To get started, I'd suggest going through this online Help article on Bank Feed rules, it'll provide more information of what can be achieved using rules, and how to set them up. 

Josh2
      Contributing User

Thanks Clover, ill have a read and go through what i think will be the best rules. Cheers