Forum Discussion

byw_bookkeeping
Experienced User
4 months ago
Solved

Bank Feed Rule and Template Problems

Hi, hope someone can help.

I am having constant issues now with creating bank rules and templates.  Never used to, now it is every time I try to create a new rule or template.

In Templates it keeps showing an error as a bank account hasn't been selected - you do not have to select a bank account for templates.

In Rules, even when I select a bank account for the rule I receive the same error advising me I have to select a bank account - which I already have, or I try all bank accounts and it still says bank account needs to be selected.

I have tried creating them independantly and also while in transactions and I am constantly getting the same errors.

If I try to edit an existing rule or template I receive the same error.

This is very annoying and one of the many issues I have with this software program.

• I just found a way around it.

Create or edit in the desktop version, then go to the online version and review and save again in there and then the rule/templates work on the bank feed.

1 Reply

• I just found a way around it.

Create or edit in the desktop version, then go to the online version and review and save again in there and then the rule/templates work on the bank feed.