Forum Discussion

Triggs
Contributing Cover User
4 months ago
Solved

Bank feed sales payment allocations reloading after being deleted

Hi, I'm having an issue where some customer payments are auto allocating to the wrong customer/invoice etc. and then re-appearing in my reconciliation page even after I have deleted the transaction.  I'm assuming the auto allocation is being reissued from the feed somehow?

Has anyone else had this issue?

• Hi Triggs

Thank you for sharing your concerns on our forum.

I understand that you're experiencing some issues with payments being assigned to incorrect invoices. From what I gather, if a transaction is removed, it should not reappear in the reconcile accounts window. It's possible that the transaction was merely unlinked from the bank feed, rather than being fully deleted. I would suggest accessing the transaction directly from the reconcile accounts window and deleting it from there.

Additionally, if the payment originated from an Online Invoice Payment transaction, it might be part of a bulk transaction. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to send us screenshots and additional information.

Thanks,

Genreve

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Triggs

Thank you for sharing your concerns on our forum.

I understand that you're experiencing some issues with payments being assigned to incorrect invoices. From what I gather, if a transaction is removed, it should not reappear in the reconcile accounts window. It's possible that the transaction was merely unlinked from the bank feed, rather than being fully deleted. I would suggest accessing the transaction directly from the reconcile accounts window and deleting it from there.

Additionally, if the payment originated from an Online Invoice Payment transaction, it might be part of a bulk transaction. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to send us screenshots and additional information.

Thanks,

Genreve