Forum Discussion

C00L
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

Allocate Me

This has only happened in the last two weeks and I think it is a bug.  Every time I go to allocate transactions, the "allocate me coloumn" just has a circle showing thinking after I've sellected the allocation and doesn't show where the transaction has been allocated.  I have to refresh the page and then go to see allocated transactions to find it.  This is very annoying as I have 20-30 transactions a day to process, I want to see where they are being allocated straight away.  How can this be fixed?  Please also note I have 4 other account which are working fine, it's just one of my accounts which is why I suspect it's a bug.  

• Hey C00L and Sam_R,

There is a workaround I have found for this issue whilst the dev team fixes this.

Click on the arrow on the right of the transaction and select your account then press save.

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi C00L,

Thank you for your post.

Were you able to open your software on another device and let me know if the issue persists? 

POP-IT
      User

Hey C00L and Sam_R,

There is a workaround I have found for this issue whilst the dev team fixes this.

Click on the arrow on the right of the transaction and select your account then press save.

Marc-H
        Experienced Cover User

Thanks, this works, appreciate you taking the time.

Not sure what Im actually reciving for my $$

A platform that is falling apart and crowd sourced solutions ?

What could possybilly go worng ??

C00L
      Experienced Cover User

Yes I did try this and the same issue is happening.