Forum Discussion

HealthyKids
Experienced Cover User
11 months ago
Solved

Bank Feeds not pulling through into MYOB software.

Hi, last transactions that came through bank feeds were from Thursday, 27th July 2023 & have not had any update since then.  I checked with our bank (ANZ Bank) & was advised they're not aware of current issues with bank feeds from their end & recommended to contact MYOB directly to have this investigated.  Is MYOB currently having issues with Bank Feeds?

• Hi Leneth,

I had tried the steps you mentioned (Banking command center >> Bank Feeds >> click "Get Bank Transactions") a few times & they didn't work, therefore, have submitted my query in this forum.

I will close this thread now as Friday bank transactions have finally come through this morning.

Thank you for your reply.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi @HealthyKid, 

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community forum. It's great to have you here in the Community forum. Apologies that you're having difficulty in getting the bank feeds transactions.

Generally, for the missing bank feeds transactions, you would need to get the bank transactions when you go to the Banking command center >> Bank Feeds >> click "Get Bank Transactions" 

Let me know how this goes and if we can provide any further assistance here on the forum.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers, 
    Leneth 

HealthyKids
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Leneth,

I had tried the steps you mentioned (Banking command center >> Bank Feeds >> click "Get Bank Transactions") a few times & they didn't work, therefore, have submitted my query in this forum.

I will close this thread now as Friday bank transactions have finally come through this morning.

Thank you for your reply.

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi @HealthyKid, 

Thank you for informing us of the update regarding your bank feeds transactions. We expect our services to work without any issues, so we are pleased that the matter has been resolved. We appreciate your patience and understanding throughout the process, and we hope to continue providing you with excellent service.

If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to post again. We are always available to provide support. 

Cheers, 
        Leneth