Forum Discussion

barbwire
Experienced Cover User
28 days ago

Bank feeds not updating

Hi

Since Friday 17th May my Bank feeds haven't updated.

There was a message on Saturday to say it was temporarily off line but I am still not getting anything though. What can I do about thsi as it is a bit difficult to keep track of Bill payments and invoice payments without it.

5 Replies

copes
    Contributing Cover User

Is there still an issue with bank feeds - a number of our client files are displaying a message in the Bank transactions screen "You have unlimited bank account connections available. Connect your bank account to MYOB".

It does appear their bank data is coming in to the files though.

Shella_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Copes

I am happy to share that the recent bank feed issue has been sorted out. The unlimited bank connection message is a feature, not a glitch. It's there to let users know they can link as many bank accounts as they need. If the bank data is still flowing in, there's likely no problem. For future MYOB issues, you can check out our status page at status.myob.com. Feel free to reach out if you have more questions!

Kind regards,

Shella

copes
        Contributing Cover User

Hi Shella,

Please see attached screenshot from one of the files which has this message banner - it is indicating that the connected bank account is not connected, which to my mind is misleading rather than a feature :)

Thank you for letting me know the feeds are sorted.

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi barbwire,

I totally get how the bank feed delays since May 17th could have been a bit of a bother. Good news! Our team has been on top of it and has sorted it out. Your bank feeds should be updating normally now. For updates, please check status.myob.com. If you're still noticing delays, just let us know. We're here to help!

Cheers,

Princess