Forum Discussion

SandyWW
Experienced Cover User
5 years ago
Solved

Bank Feeds

Good Morning

We were advised Bank Feeds were fixed yesterday 5th August - We still are not getting Feeds through from the Heritage Bank

• Hi SandyWW 

As MYOB Bank Feeds come directly from the Bank we are reliant on the information coming through and be in working order before we can process those through to clients. In some cases, like this, there is a hiccup in the system, either with the processing of data at our end or the Banks, which ultimately ends up with the end-user affected and impacted. However, as mentioned we are working with the Bank to ensure that we do have those feeds available as soon as possible.

9 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi SandyWW,

Thank you for the post!

I am sorry for the inconvenience. As the issue was resolved yesterday, there might be delays in sending the information from the server as it is trying to process after the outage. Recommend checking end of the day.

Thank you.

SandyWW
      Experienced Cover User

Still no bank feeds from the Heritage

Steven_M
        Former Staff

Hi SandyWW 

Just checking with the team, we have yet to receive the latest transaction file from Heritage Bank. As a result, we are have not been able to provide the latest bank feed transactions to those clients with those feeds. We have requested the latest file and are working with the Bank to ensure that we do have the latest information available to deliver those feeds to clients. However, as it stands we do need that information from the Bank to proceed.

Note: This is unrelated to the Unable to Connect messages we did receive recently with bank feeds

• Not getting feed, and also the respose is late when we make a request from the services.

Steven_M
      Former Staff

Hi saraparker 

I wasn't able to find your account in our systems and thus was not able to fully investigate your bank feeds. If you are still finding that the feeds are not coming through then do feel free to send me a private message including your product serial number and the Last four digits of the bank/credit card numbers of the feed so I can investigate those feeds further for you.