Forum Discussion

Jamie_Walton
Contributing User
6 months ago
Solved

Bank Feeds

HI,

Yesterday we re-uploaded our file online and subscribed to live services but havent subscribed since 2020.

It looks like a bank feed was active for the last 3 years and over 5,000 transactions have imported that have already been entered. I just rang MYOB support this morning and she asked me to hide every single one.

Ouch !!!!!    Help!!!! 

p.s. the bank account  ****78 on the bank feed is still the same that is currently in service and i need all current bank feeds not entered/matched deleted (roughly 2020 to sep 2023 - service must have stopped in sep once it clogged up?)

support ticket # 01554344

Regards,

Jamie

• Hi Jamie_Walton

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum. 

I'm sorry to hear about your bank feed having transactions for the period your file was offline. I'll be happy to help you remove these transactions. To do that, I will send you a private message to collect information to create a case. 

In the meantime, feel free to create a new thread if you require any other assistance. 

Thanks,
    Genreve

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Jamie_Walton

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum. 

I'm sorry to hear about your bank feed having transactions for the period your file was offline. I'll be happy to help you remove these transactions. To do that, I will send you a private message to collect information to create a case. 

In the meantime, feel free to create a new thread if you require any other assistance. 

Thanks,
    Genreve