Forum Discussion

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    AUCKLAND
    Experienced Cover User

We would like to see the bank feeds as they are received and as they show in our online bank account

Is this possible?

For example: today is Monday 24th July and a customer has paid us $500 by direct credit which we can see displayed on our online bank account.

But, I cannot allocate this receipt to the customers invoice until tomorrow as the MYOB bank feeds are not "live", they are a day behind

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, Thanks for your post and Welcome here in the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

Could you confirm if you want to check your active bank feeds? If yes, in AccountRight desktop you may check your bank feeds when you go to Banking>>Manage Bank feeds. In web browser, you may go to Banking>>Bank feeds.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

AUCKLAND
      Experienced Cover User

No. My query is: why can't MYOB (desktop & web browser) show bank transactions as they appear on our online banking. 

ANZ bank displays transactions as they occur but MYOB bank feeds are a day in arrears

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, Thanks for the update on this.

We are aware that some users have been unable to see their bank feed transactions. It may be a case of those transactions are still be processing and would be available for yourself shortly. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Thank you for your patience and understanding. We genuinely appreciate it.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
        Leneth