Forum Discussion

kylied
Contributing Cover User
11 months ago
Solved

Live Chat

Does anybody know if live chat is currently working. I have been trying to locate it.  If I go down to the bottom of the support page all I get is MOCA the virtual assistant. Thanks

• Hi KylieD 

Thank you so much for your post. You can access Live Chat by going to our website www.myob.com.au click on the phone icon from the top right corner, which brings the 'Contact us' page. Click on Live chat on the right and the chat window will appear at the bottom right corner.

You're also welcome to post your query here on the Community Forum and one of us we'll be happy to assist you.
    Regards,
    Earl

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi KylieD 

Thank you so much for your post. You can access Live Chat by going to our website www.myob.com.au click on the phone icon from the top right corner, which brings the 'Contact us' page. Click on Live chat on the right and the chat window will appear at the bottom right corner.

You're also welcome to post your query here on the Community Forum and one of us we'll be happy to assist you.
    Regards,
    Earl

kylied
      Contributing Cover User

Thanks for the  quick reply Earl but the only option that I get is the virtual assistant at the bottom of my screen.  The live chat option is not coming up.  I have previously used Livechat before so I thought it may have been down at the moment. Thanks Kylie

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi KylieD 

You're welcome. I just reached out to one of the LiveChat representatives, and according to them the system is fine. What they recommend is to try on refreshing your browser or try logging in from a different browser.

Regards,
        Earl

KylieD
      Trusted Cover User

Ummm I got notified regarding this post and I did not post it

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi KylieD 

Sorry about that, the system might have mistaken you as KylieD because you have the same user name.

Regards,
        Earl