Forum Discussion

beccrm
User
3 years ago

Bank statements converting from PDF to QIF

Hello

I have some credit card statements that I need reconciling & I need to convert them from PDF to QIF to upload them. Is there anywhere I can do this for free? I do not have many statements, therefore I don't wish to subscribe & make monthly payments (which is all I can seem to find). Any help resolving this matter would be appreciated. Thank you

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi beccrm 

From an AccountRight point of view, the system will require a OFX, QFX, QIF and OFC file if you wish to import a bank statement using the Import Statement feature. The AccountRight browser interface will only allow a QIF file format.

The majority of Banks will allow the download of such a file format. However, if you are only able to obtain a PDF then a file convertor would be required. As these fall outside of the MYOB product suite, we would not be able to offer assistance or support with those. However, there are some available free through the Internet if required. We do recommend consulting with an IT person to ensure that the application or site that you do use is secure before using that.

If you require assistance once you have imported that bank statement file into AccountRight then don't hesitate to get in touch. Although, Help Article: Importing a bank statement is also a good starting place.