Forum Discussion

Maureenn
Experienced Cover User
8 months ago
Solved

Connecting credit card to bank feed

Hi I am trying to connect a new business credit card to the bank feed. When try to connect it takes me to online business banking portal and in the drop down menu, it only shows bank account, no credit cards. 

I have connected credit cards before my filling out application form. However, I can not find that form this time.

Can someone please explain what step am I missing?

Thanks

Princess_R
    6 months ago

Hi melswoodward,

Thank you for your post. Please allow me to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

I've consulted with the relevant team regarding the issue of linking Westpac credit cards to bank feeds, and it appears that currently, Westpac isn't supporting the direct feed of credit card transactions into MYOB. It seems to be a limitation at their end, which means that direct integration of credit card transactions into MYOB isn't currently available for Westpac cards. I understand that this could be inconvenient, your patience and understanding in this matter are highly appreciated.

Please feel free to create a new post again if you've got questions or concerns in the future. I'm here to help.

Cheers,

Princess

20 Replies

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

HI Maureenn

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

I understand that you want to link your business credit card to your bank feed. To obtain the application form you can start the application process through AccountRight. If your bank allows it, you will be able to continue the application online. Kindly check this Help Article: Set up bank feeds, and Manage bank feeds, for more information and process that you can use as a guide 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We are happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

Maureenn
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Celia,

Thank you for getting back to me.

I have followed the steps from the link you have provided.

But when I hit on add more credit card and select the bank, it does not give to option to print the form.

It just brings the code for MYOB authorisation and online banking portal. Step 6,7,8,9 and 10 is missing.

When I go to banking portal to add the card, only the bank account comes up and no credit cards to select.

Celia_B
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Maureenn,

Thank you for the update and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Your patience is very much appreciated during this time. 

You can complete your bank application for your bank feed by going to my.myob.com.au and scan and completed a form here

Let me know if you need further assistance. I am happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks, 

Cel

• I'm having the same issue with linking a Westpac Credit Card to my bank feed. When I go to Westpac only bank accounts are available to choose from, not credit cards. I had a previous card linked, we got a new one issued due to fraud on the previous card. Was this resolved for you? What was the solution?

Maureenn wrote:

Hi I am trying to connect a new business credit card to the bank feed. When try to connect it takes me to online business banking portal and in the drop down menu, it only shows bank account, no credit cards. 

I have connected credit cards before my filling out application form. However, I can not find that form this time.

Can someone please explain what step am I missing?

Thanks

Maureenn
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Mel,

I rang Westpac and they said they no longer provide bank feeds service for credit cards. They credit cards linked previously will have bank feeds service but new ones won't.

They only provide bank feeds for bank accounts which is a shame.

Thanks

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi melswoodward,

Thank you for your post. Please allow me to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

I've consulted with the relevant team regarding the issue of linking Westpac credit cards to bank feeds, and it appears that currently, Westpac isn't supporting the direct feed of credit card transactions into MYOB. It seems to be a limitation at their end, which means that direct integration of credit card transactions into MYOB isn't currently available for Westpac cards. I understand that this could be inconvenient, your patience and understanding in this matter are highly appreciated.

Please feel free to create a new post again if you've got questions or concerns in the future. I'm here to help.

Cheers,

Princess